Please support my 2015 BP MS150 ride!

Please support my 2015 BP MS150 ride!
click on the pic to donate to Andy

Credit

Although this blog was originally created by Andy Brickell and continues to be updated by him, the design and layout of the page is credited to his daughter, Mary-Claire Brickell. She's pretty awesome.

Saturday, March 1, 2008

traffic city

Woke up to a gorgeous spring morning. Susan and I had breakfast on the patio and then I saddled up to ride Terry Hershey. Predictably heavy traffic in the park but a lot of cyclists in George Bush, too, so I decided to return via Cullen park and Bear Creek instead. Less traffic on the trails but of course I had to ride on some pretty busy roads. A good wind out of the south slowed me down on some stretches but overall a very good ride. 30% chance of rain tomorrow so I was glad to get my ride in today.

No comments:

Bear Creek - Terry Hershey loop

Bear Creek - Terry Hershey loop

Daily commute to work

Daily commute to work
This isn't quite right but it's close. 9.5 miles, about 40 minutes.

Terry Hershey Park

Terry Hershey Park
10 miles of safe, paved cycling bliss - except for all the foot traffic

The Sealy ride

The Sealy ride
45 miles through very pretty Texas countryside. Looks benign but there's a very hilly section at mile 35.

The Katy ride

The Katy ride
It's on the Katy prairie - flat, flat, flat